Job Opportunities, Apprenticeships, News....
- RWS – Chalfont St Peter are currently recruiting an Invoicing Assistant. For further information and details on how to apply, please refer to the link and click here for the attachment. https://www.rws.com/careers/current-vacancies/invoicing-assistant/
- Interested in a career in childcare? Hungry Caterpillar Day Nursery in Chalfont St Peter is holding a Recruitment Open Day on Friday 12 July from 1pm – 6pm. For more information ‘drop-in’ on 12th July, call: 01753 882617 or email: Chalfont@hungrycaterpillars.co.uk Information flyer
- EasyJet are advertising cabin crew apprenticeships. For further information and details of how to apply, please click on the following link: https://targetcareers.co.uk/employer-hubs/easyjet/1034414-cabin-crew-apprenticeship?
- Conference for aspiring medics, dentists and vets in Years 10 – 12. There is a registration fee. For more information click here
- Great Apprenticeship Opportunity – Trainee Dental Nurse at Pond House Dental Practice, Chalfont St Giles. For more information click here
Technical Apprenticeship Vacancy for Softcat plc - to join the team in August/September 2019. Softcat plc are on the lookout for an ambitious school leaver who is keen to kick start a career in the technical industry. This role could be a fantastic opportunity for the student to gain a Level 3 qualification, earn a great salary and become part of one of the UK’s most successful technology solutions businesses. The role will be based in our HQ Marlow office and the student will be immersed day to day in our unique working culture that reflects a 98% employee satisfaction rate. For more information, please see the job advert here - https://jobs.softcat.com/single-job/?career-id=oO8z9fwo
Warburtons Degree Apprenticeship. For more information please click here.
Junior Marketing Assistant Whitley Stimpson are advertising for a Junior Marketing Assistant role based at their High Wycombe offices. Please click here for further information and how to apply.
Apprentice Project Manager Programme – London-based AECOM, a global consultancy, are still accepting applications on to their London-based Apprentice Project Manager programme. The programme will also include a BSc Construction Management so this opportunity is attractive for those with an interest in construction or property. If you are in Y13, are open to earning and learning please use this link, which has all the application requirements and opportunities.
Want to join a successful, growing and award-winning financial services organisation? Do you want to earn whilst you study - no student debt and career from the moment you leave school? For more information click here.
Richard Robert Hairdressing, Market Place, Chalfont St Peter is looking for a Stylist who is a creative individual, passionate about hairdressing and fashion and who is committed to excellence in their field.This job is suitable for either a full time or part time candidate. The salon is open 9am-6pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday and 9am-8pm Thursdays. The contract would be permanent following a 3-month probationary period. Salary is based on commission but guaranteed for the first 3 months to enable the candidate to build up their clientele. For further information and to apply, please contact Richard Robert on 01753 887040.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Plant Workshop Apprentice to join The Clancy Group based in our Head office in Harefield. For more information click here.
Apprenticeship opportunities with Balfour Beatty
As a Balfour Beatty apprentice, you won’t just stand and watch – you’ll contribute. In fact, you’ll get immediately involved in some of the most complex and challenging work in our industry. For more information click here
Want to join a successful, growing and award winning financial services organisation? Do you want to earn whilst you study. Private sector employer in Amersham with over 200 employees, is recruiting the next generation of pension administrators, providing a fantastic opportunity for those with 5 or more GCSEs at level C/4 or above, including mathematics and English. Click here for more information and here to apply
Programmes 2019 are now open for applications.
This year, British Airways will be recruiting a large volume of Apprentices across the following programmes based at Heathrow:
• Aircraft Maintenance
• Heathrow Operations
• Customer Services
• Head Office
• Project Management
• Data Analysis
• IAG Cargo Operations
If you’re interested in applying, or know someone that might be, you can learn more and apply at : https://careers.ba.com/apprentices | https://careers.ba.com/search-jobs/work%20experience/22348/1
05.09.18 -Volunteer with the Epilepsy society. Read more here