Job Opportunities, Apprenticeships, News....
- Are you interested in a career in Engineering / STEM? Virtual Careers Event: Tuesday 14 July. Engineering Your Future is a virtual event to help students in Years 10-13 to find out more about different careers available to them if they choose to progress with work or study in engineering. To find out more information and to register please click on the link below: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/online-engineering-your-future-2020-tickets-110789119238?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=S
- Trainee Accountant: Suitable for those having completed their A Levels (or would have done this year), and are looking to progress into Finance. As outlined in this advert, we are looking for someone with a willingness to work towards AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualification.
Trainee Inspector: We have a number of vacancies for this role. Suitable for those having completed this advertGCSEs and are over 18 (this is not full-time education, and so only suitable for over 18s that are able to start working, but they do not need to hold A Levels or equivalent). As outlined in this advert, this is an inspection training plan for those without experience, to learn and become competent Inspectors across a number of functions.
- British Airways Apprenticeship Programmes are now open for applications and will be closing from different dates in April onwards (with the exception of Aircraft Workshop which is 23rd March). Corporate and Support Functions (Business): IAG Tech, Customer: Customer Service, Operations: Aircraft Maintenance, Aircraft Workshop, IAG Cargo Operations. To explore further and apply for a programme, please visit: https://careers.ba.com/apprenticesAge, qualifications and entry criteria are dependent on the programme being applied to, so please ensure that students meet all entry criteria before applying. For those thinking of applying, please take a look at Speedbird Z which is an exclusive student website and a great tool to use, full of application and assessment centre advice. It also features current apprentices in the business as resident digital mentors and can answer any questions you may have about the schemes they're on! Please visit: https://connectr.co.uk/britishairways#tasks
- Heathrow Apprenticeships and Careers Show 2020. Visit Heathrow’s jobs and careers show where you can discover career opportunities and apprenticeships within construction, aviation, retail, hospitality, logistics, and travel services. The show will take place at the Sofitel Hotel, Terminal 5 Heathrow.Tuesday 31 March: 17:00 – 19:00 Wednesday 1 April: 17:00-19:00 For free entry register at heathrow.com/careers-show
- It is that time of year again and the Martin-Baker Apprenticeship Scheme has now started taking applications for the September 2020 intake. Martin Baker offers the opportunity to combine working with a fascinating product and an exciting four years of on-the-job training. They look to develop their apprentices both personally and professionally, giving them opportunities to attend various industry events and personal development trips. Martin Baker has an established apprenticeship scheme now with nearly twenty current apprentices progressing through, with the majority of them remaining within employment at Martin-Baker in a variety of exciting roles. If you are interested in a Martin Baker apprenticeship the application form is on the Martin-Baker website now: http://martin-baker.com/careers/apprenticeships/ All application forms should be forwarded to email@example.com
- British Airways Work Experience Applications Open - 2nd December! Please click on the here for further information.
- Milton Keynes Job Show on the 27th & 28th March 2020 at centre:mk shopping centre. For more information click here
STEMroller is back for 2020! For more information click here
Click here for the September Apprenticeship Parent Pack
General Office Administrator Apprentice Gerrards Cross £15,000, for more info click here
- Software Engineer - Degree Apprenticeships – MI5- At MI5, we protect the UK from a range of threats, including terrorism and espionage. It's fascinating work with real purpose. But to create the next generation of technology, we need the next generation of thinkers. That's where our degree apprenticeship comes in. We offer individuals the chance to work with advanced software tech – earning while they learn. With a passion for tech, this course is perfect for someone coming straight out of secondary school or college. Based in either London or Manchester, apprentices will be surrounded by supportive, like-minded people. They could even be offered a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship. So, if you know someone with a real passion for tech, we'll teach them the rest. The UK Intelligence Agencies MI5/ M16/ GCHQ are Equal Opportunities employers, committed to reflecting the society we protect. Our recruitment process is fair, transparent and based on merit. We particularly welcome applications from diverse and under-represented groups. To find out more and apply, please visit our website.