Welcome to the Chalfonts PTA page
The Chalfonts Community College has an active PTA which fund raise throughout the year. Our aim is twofold: firstly, to raise funds to provide additional facilities or equipment for the students beyond those which can be funded by the college and secondly, we hope to provide an opportunity for parents and students to get together at events and have some fun.
We really do appreciate your support at our events and plan to continue the tradition during this academic year.
If you would like to join us or help out at our events throughout the year you would be most welcome. Regular meetings are held at the college.
- Treasurer: Ed Matthews
- Secretary/Marketing: Claire Hook
- Food, Drink & Licensing : Sue Littman
- Teas and Coffees: Sharon Williams & Caroline Parry
- Volunteer Coordinator: Caroline Parry Caroline.Parry@parexel.com
- Pre Loved Uniform Sales: Orlessa Altass, Carole Pollock
- 5/5/17 - Race Night
- 7/7/17 - Father & Son event
- September - Christine Riddle, ticket 21
- October - Mel Bird, ticket 100
- November - Karen Cox, ticket 22
- December - Nigel Farnfield, ticket no. 84 has won £150
- January - Marie Cattle, ticket 60
- February - Cindy Gordon, ticket 123
- March - Rachel Wonnacott, ticket 3
- April - Harry D'Amaro-field