The final date for stage 1 appeals is Friday 10th, please.
Students must ensure that they are fully prepared for every assessment. This includes:
- Being 100% focused on learning in lessons.
- Completing all homework set, including on catching up on any missed work.
- Seeking help from teachers when needed.
Failure to do all of the above will have an impact on progress at The College and students final levels of achievement.
For revision in particular, students should make full use of all the resources available. These include:
- Past Examination Papers - this is VITAL to examination success
- Online revision software such as My Maths
- Textbooks and revision guides - many revision guides are available from the school shop.
Students must ensure that coursework deadlines are met and that they act to make any necessary improvements to their work based on the advice given by their teachers.
Student attendance throughout Years 7 to 13 is a critical factor in levels of achievement at GCSE and A-level. Students must not miss an assessment, as it may not be possible to take it at a later date. If a student is unsure about whether they are required to take a particular assessment they must check this with their teachers. If there are conditions (e.g. a serious illness, or a personal circumstance such as family death) that prevent a student attending a scheduled assessment, parents must contact The College immediately for further advice.