Paying for Cashless Catering, School Trips & Other One-off Events
ParentPay is the school’s preferred method of payment that lets you make secure online payments for your child’s cashless catering account, school trips and other one-off school related events by credit and debit card. Alternatively you can pay in cash at local stores throughout the PayPoint network.
How do I use ParentPay?
We will issue you with a unique username and password on the day your child starts at the College. New Year 7 students will be given these details on their induction day in July. Go to www.parentpay.com and log in using these details. You will need to register your details in “My Profile” first before you can start making secure payments.
What cards can I use?
ParentPay accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards, American Express, Maestro, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo and Visa debit cards.
Is it safe to make payments on the internet?
Yes, ParentPay uses leading technology to process your credit/debit card transactions securely. All communication with the bank in encrypted. Neither ParentPay nor the school have access to your card details and your card details are never kept by ParentPay or the school.
We operate under strict guidelines set out by the Data Protection Act 1998 which ensures the protection and care of personal information. This means that any information you give us electronically will only be used for the purpose that you intended.
How can I pay for items if I can’t go online?
If you cannot pay online, you can ask the school to produce a Barcode Letter for you. You need to take the Barcode Letter to your local PayPoint store and make a cash payment for the service. Your payment will be recorded against your child on the school’s ParentPay system. To find you nearest store click on: http://www.paypoint.co.uk/paypointlocator
How do I create a single login for all my children?
You will be able to create a single account which you can add all your children to – even if your children attend different schools (as long as the schools subscribe to ParentPay).
- Activate and login to the account you want to add your other children to, this will become the only account you use in future.
- Click on the ‘Add a child’ tab on the home page
- Enter the username and password provided in any other activation letter (or existing username / password if already activated)
- Then click ‘Search’ .Your child’s name will be listed on screen - click ‘Add to my account’
- On your homepage, you should now see an additional tab for the child you have added to the account.
- Repeat the following process for any other children you wish to add to your account – up to a maximum of 6 children in a single account.
How do I set up a low balance alert?
You can also set up a low balance alert on ParentPay to remind you when to upload money onto your child’s account.*
- Log into your ParentPay account
- Click the ‘Communications’ tab
- Then click ‘Change alert settings’ - from here you can choose to receive an alert via email
- You will need to enter the threshold for balance alerts. For example, if you enter £2.00 as the threshold for Low Balance Reminders you will receive an email when your child’s balance drops below £2.00
*Please remember to verify your email to receive alerts
For further information please contact Rachel MacKeith on (01753) 881607 or click here to email.